Wednesday, March 19, 2008

We took advantage of a 48* day last week to ride our bikes over to Window on the Waterfront. We took along Elinore's rain boots in hopes of their being puddles. We found a good one and Elinore had a blast splashing away. Then we walked over to the boardwalk and she threw sticks into the marshes. We saw some red-winged blackbirds (which my field guide claims mean spring is definitely here).

Thought I would share something funny with you. At a playgroup a few days ago, another mom asked me, "Does your daughter like to pretend a lot?" I told her yes. She said, "Because she just told me her name was Susan, and her nametag says Elinore."
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Laura said...

Haha What a jokester she is. Do you like snickerdoodle cookies? Would you like me to bring some when I come visit?

jen said...

We never turn down cookies! Snickerdoodles are Kevin's favorites!! Can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

I like the name choice

Guess who